Digital Communication Executive
8 Mar 2021
- Author and develop high quality, compelling digital marketing content such as press releases, articles, website content, social media posts, infographics, blogs, and other data visualization for delivery to target audiences across multiple channels.
- Quickly able to disseminate content in a fast, frugal and responsive manner across multiple social media/digital platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, Dribble, Flickr, etc.
- Oversee the development and management of brand standards, social media and content style guides, as well as the overall expression of the identity in the content being put out.
- Ability to present effectively and as a credible storyteller. Work collaboratively with various business units to develop and execute creative ideas, plans and strategies.
- Work with various internal stakeholders with the goal to independently and regularly post interesting content online which generates a continuous positive buzz about the company and its services.
- Pushes internal stakeholders towards fresh and new exciting ideas.
- Ensure brand consistency and appropriate use of graphics across all social media channels.
- Ensure copyrighted material, intellectual property, confidential and sensitive information and media are properly dealt with on social media channels.
- Establish, maintain and enforce Social Media crisis or incident communication management procedures.
- Establish and enforce content approval procedures where necessary.
- Constantly explore, evaluate and adopt new social platforms, tools, services and vendors and provide recommendations.
- Seeks and embraces feedback. Track & synthesize ongoing trends in social media to ensure we are best in class.
- Find fast, creative and efficient ways to build, execute and measure innovative social media marketing plans that connect with customers, maximize engagement and create sharing, talk value and advocacy.
- Extensive knowledge of current and emerging social media channels and industry best practices. Strong understanding of audience targeting/messaging.
- Build, lead and manage a team of talented professionals including graphics designers and SEO experts.
- 3+ years of professional social media and content development experience
- Equally comfortable in both creative and analytical worlds.
- Strong communication skills to be able to communicate effectively with staff, other products teams, senior management, and customers
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Advertising, Digital Marketing or Social Media Management.