18 Mar 2021
- Monitor daily attendance.
- Investigate and understand causes for staff absences.
- Provide advice and recommendations on disciplinary actions.
- Monitor scheduled absences such as holidays or travel and coordinate actions to ensure the staff absence has been adequately covered off to ensure continuity of services.
- Inform affected staff or residents of unexpected absences from work and coordinate actions ensuring the continuity of services such as cancellation of events and locating keys.
- Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organize and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
- Provide advice and assistance to supervisors on staff recruitment
- Schedule and organize interviews
- Conduct reference checks on possible candidates
- Prepare, develop and implement procedures and policies on staff recruitment
- Inform unsuccessful applicants
- Conduct exit interviews
- Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors and Council on human resource and work related issues.
- Promote workplace safety.
- Arrange for the repairs of computers and other office equipment and assist with organizing staff to carry out work due periods of equipment shutdowns.
- Attend Council meetings to provide information, when necessary.
- Perform other related duties as required
- BBA/MBA degree from a recognized institution
- Must have at least One year of experience in HR / Management
- Familiar with HR processes.
- Familiar with Pakistan’s Labor Laws
- Basic computer know-how
- Good coordination Skills
- Good communication Skills/ Presentation Skills
- Problem Solving Skills