Recruitment Specialist (Male)
22 Mar 2021
Purpose of the Job:
- Assist Manager Human Resource in hiring resources in line with the overall HR Policy.
- Assist in attracting human resources for company in line with the hiring policy through advertising, HR database and employee referrals.
- Responsible to maintain full end-to-end recruitment of all vacancies including Software Developers ,IT Engineers and Non IT Positions (HR, Admin, Marketing, Business Analyst, Supply chain, Revenue Assurance, Reconciliation, Loss Prevention Treasury Call Center and Project Management).
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand their recruitment needs and formulate recruitment plans to reduce turnaround time.
- Use internet sourcing techniques for identifying both active & passive job seekers help to build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates for future openings.
- Job posting on multiple channels, resumes downloading, telephonic interview for shortlisting and schedule and organize on-site interviews
- Conduct reference checks on possible candidates and Inform unsuccessful applicants
- Correspondence with external representatives for smooth and effective hiring process.
- Drive competency based Talent Acquisition Strategies to create an effective pool of professionals that are the best match with organization’s core values and cultural fit.
- Prepare monthly recruitment reports to state current and future recruitment needs.
- Responsible for interviews of Junior, Mid-Level and senior level positions.
- Developed relationships with different educational institutions to attract quality resources.
- Awareness from the market latest trends about the perks and benefits and salary slabs.
- Stay up to date about the Job fairs and to keep a strong coordination with the universities to make sure to attend those job fairs.
- Coordination with the external recruitment agencies to get their help to fill top notched positions in the management.
- Bachelors/ Master degree in relevant field.
- 2 to 3 years of recruitment experience in IT industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confident personality.