1- Position Title: SQA Engineer (Manual Testing)
Positions Available: 01
Gender Preference: Male/Female
Purpose of Job
Quality Assurance Resource is required with Manual Testing and Business Analysis skills
- Designing and writing clear test cases with clear test objectives.
- Writing of RS, FS, User Manual, Help etc.
- Creation of work flow diagram if needed
- Ability to work with minimum requirements and update the requirements as needed. Requirements can be in any form such as traditional requirements or user stories.
- Reporting of test results clearly with accompanying artifacts as needed.
- Clearly identify defects in the defect logging system.
- Communicate testing progress and issues found.
- Organization skills of data, test cases, and issues.
- Eager to learn new systems and explore new products with analytical skills to identify problem areas in the software.
- Regression test products as new releases are introduced.
Minimum Skills Required
- Minimum Bachelor degree on Computer sciences from a reputable institution.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- At least two years of working experience in SQA
- Good Business Analysis skills
- Worked on both Web and Desktop Applications
- Basic knowledge of SQL database and must be able to write basic queries
- Working experience of TFS
- Writing and updating of QA processes and test cases
- Good problem solving skills.
- English communication skills, both in written and verbal form are imperative
- Experience of working with US client is must
- US visit experience would be a plus